January's theatre magazine
Artist Collective Magazine is the theatre magazine created by TheLovieDiaries. Each month we provide industry interviews, practical guidance and theatre news in a print and digital format.
January's issue focuses on self-starting your career and has a huge Drama School segment:
- How to get an agent
- How to nail your headshots
- Body confidence in dance
- How to handle rejection
- Top advice from drama school grads
- Interview with Sinead Rushe, Senior Lecturer from Central School of Speech and Drama on what panellists look for at auditions
- Frantic Assembly talk IGNITION
- Interview with Liv Burton, West End wig mistress and makeup artist
- Your holistic voice with Charlie-Jade Jones
- Diversity and representation within the arts
This is to buy a physical print copy of January's issue, if you would like to subscribe to the monthly magazine, please click here.
WHEN YOU BUY FROM US
✔️ Free gift-wrap with every order.
✔️ 30 day returns.
✔️ Free industry advice, tips and support on Instagram
When you buy from TheLovieDiaries, you help us pay for our place at Drama School (The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama), we are so grateful for your incredible support throughout this journey!