January's theatre magazine
Buy it with
Artist Collective Magazine is the theatre magazine created by TheLovieDiaries. Each month we provide industry interviews, practical guidance and theatre news in a print and digital format.
January's issue focuses on self-starting your career and has a huge Drama School segment:
- How to get an agent
- How to nail your headshots
- Body confidence in dance
- How to handle rejection
- Top advice from drama school grads
- Interview with Sinead Rushe, Senior Lecturer from Central School of Speech and Drama on what panellists look for at auditions
- Frantic Assembly talk IGNITION
- Interview with Liv Burton, West End wig mistress and makeup artist
- Your holistic voice with Charlie-Jade Jones
- Diversity and representation within the arts
This is to buy a physical print copy of January's issue, if you would like to subscribe to the monthly magazine, please click here.