Artist Collective Magazine is the theatre magazine created by TheLovieDiaries. Each month we provide industry interviews, practical guidance and theatre news in a print and digital format.
February's issue focuses on the art of cabaret, circus and where art and theatre collide:
- The history of circus art
- Contortion art
- The art of shadow theatre
- The evolution of cabaret
- J’adore la vie - cabaret reborn
- Parisian showgirl - sophie featherstone
- What would julie do?
- Holistic voice with charlie-jade jones
- Taping sheet music
- Interview with casting director pippa ailion
- Why we need more diversity and representation in the arts
- The importance of self-love
- Sunday show tunes talks to jason robert brown
- Your spoken word poetry
- Womxn waves - the podcast for good
- Out of work work - a platform for all artists
This is to buy a physical print copy of February's issue, if you would like to subscribe to the monthly magazine, please click here.