February's theatre magazine
Artist Collective Magazine is the theatre magazine created by TheLovieDiaries. Each month we provide industry interviews, practical guidance and theatre news in a print and digital format.
February's issue focuses on the art of cabaret, circus and where art and theatre collide:
- The history of circus art
- Contortion art
- The art of shadow theatre
- The evolution of cabaret
- J’adore la vie - cabaret reborn
- Parisian showgirl - sophie featherstone
- What would julie do?
- Holistic voice with charlie-jade jones
- Taping sheet music
- Interview with casting director pippa ailion
- Why we need more diversity and representation in the arts
- The importance of self-love
- Sunday show tunes talks to jason robert brown
- Your spoken word poetry
- Womxn waves - the podcast for good
- Out of work work - a platform for all artists
This is to buy a physical print copy of February's issue, if you would like to subscribe to the monthly magazine, please click here.
WHEN YOU BUY FROM US
✔️ Free gift-wrap with every order.
✔️ 30 day returns.
✔️ Free industry advice, tips and support on Instagram
When you buy from TheLovieDiaries, you help us pay for our place at Drama School (The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama), we are so grateful for your incredible support throughout this journey!